- Choosing The Tarot Deck That Is Right For You
- What To Look For In A Tarot Deck
- Choosing A Tarot Deck Just For Reading Others
- Connecting With Your Tarot Deck
- When To Cleanse Your Tarot Deck
- How To Cleanse Your Tarot Deck
- Recharging Your Tarot Cards
- Cleansing Your Tarot Reading Space
- Purifying Your Tarot Cards
- Three Ways To Shuffle Your Tarot Deck
- Six Ways To Choose A Tarot Card
- How To Clear Your Tarot Deck
- How To Store And Care For Your Tarot Cards
- Minor Arcana Keyword Chart
- Tarot: Quick and Dirty Keyword Sheets
- Tarot Cheat Sheets
- Tarot Reversal Keyword Sheet
- Major Arcana Meanings
- Court Card Interpretations
- The Major Arcana
- Court Cards In Tarot
- The Tarot Suits
- Tarot Suit Info Cards
- Topics You Can Use In Your Own Custom Tarot Spreads
- Great Topics To Ask The Tarot With Only 1-3 Cards
- Four Decks To Help You Create Your Own Tarot Spreads
- How To Design A Tarot Spread For A Client
- Classic Tarot Spread Positions
- Interview Your New Tarot Deck
- Effective Tarot Questions
- Tips When Reading Tarot For Others
- New And Old Tarot Traditions
- Four Myths About Fortune Telling
- Fortune Teller Isn’t A Bad Word
- Quirky Tarot Habits
- Six Types Of Tarot Readers
- 4 Easy Steps to Learn Tarot
- How To Read Tarot Cards
- Why “Free” Tarot Readings Are Not Ever Really Free
- How To Interpret Reversed Tarot Cards
- What To Do With Jumper Cards
- Tarot Exhaustion
- Tarot Relaxation And Grounding Exercise
- Four Tips On Reading “Negative” Tarot Cards
- How To Deal With “Going Blank” During A Tarot Reading
- Tips When Reading Tarot At A Special Event
- Ideologies That Hold You Back As A Tarot Reader
- Six Mistakes To Avoid When Reading Tarot For Yourself
- How To Obtain The Clients Energy During a Tarot Reading Without Them Touching Your Cards
Folie a Deux sums up my life pretty well tbh
me on the outside:
me on the inside:
Quite possible the greatest tweet ever written.
This is a classic tale
Of how a girl
with ice in her veins
Met a boy
with flames in his eyes
They collided with a hurricane wind
Tangled together in the backseat
Of her mother’s car.
And his flames melted her ice
And her ice dimmed his flames.
It’s safe to say
They were never the same.
She gave him her time
He gave her his lips
A priceless exchange
In their humble opinions.
They knew that they clashed
They knew it was hopeless.
But in those still moments
They didn’t feel broken.
But that dreary summer droned on
As they often do.
Though the burning boy
and the glacial girl
Found solace in each other
It was after all,
Only the summer.
Three months felt too short
For a timeless romance
But it wouldn’t be classic
If it had lasted.
Summer Seems Longer When I Spend it With You by a.k.s
(Mine, please do not remove caption)
angelina jolie’s daughter
and gwen stefani’s son
both so cute
Parenting done right
ugh. this is so wrong. how can you support someone letting their kid wear socks on grass. do you know how hard it is to wash those stains out?
I thought I was going to have to yell at someone for being a close minded asswipe but that was the biggest plot twist of my life.
Wavves | Green Eyes
on this day one year ago someone sewed a fried egg to a tshirt